Monday, December 22, 2008

Honestly, I can’t see how anyone without a toned abdominal section doesn’t hate themselves…

At the gym on Friday, an obese man would not stay in the aisle of lockers we shared while I dried off. Not only did he awkwardly leave the aisle, he even more awkwardly closed his locker from behind the corner, essentially using one finger so he wouldn’t have to re-enter the aisle at all. I didn’t realize I was so disgusting or uncomfortable to be around…

This tells me that this man was either deeply insecure with himself and felt like projecting his self-loathing or is in some sort of denial with regards to his orientation. Either way, fuck you obese man for even making me have to think about it. Even while your people hemorrhage our national health care system with all of your needs, I try to not hate you for the scum that in many ways you are, yet you have to awkwardly vacate the premises while I simply wish to dry off and put my clothes back on and make me think something’s wrong. Fuck you, you should be starved and beaten until you lose weight.

Honestly, I can’t see how anyone without a toned abdominal section doesn’t hate themselves…maybe that is the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment